Congratulations! The finish line is in sight and commencement is just a few weeks!
Grad Fest is your one stop to get everything done for graduation the easy way!
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
10:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. * 3:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Reynolds Room - Campus Center
At Grad Fest you will:
- Have a chance to win cool prizes!
- Register with UAFS Alumni Association. We are a great resource for jobs, professional development, staying connected with fellow alumni, and great family friendly events.
- Purchase your cap and gown for commencement ceremonies.
- Purchase other graduation needs such as announcements, rings, diploma frames, and the list goes on.
- Have a chance to win cool prizes
- Visit with the records office to make sure your application for graduation is complete.
- Visit with the cashier's office to ensure your account is paid in full.
- Register with Career Services. You will have access to the resources of Career Services for help with your resume and job searchs even after graduation!
- Did we mention a chance to win cool prizes?
What do you need to bring to Grad Fest?
- Money (Cash/Credit/Check) for you cap, gown, tassel, and any other graduation gear you purchase.
- Student ID for the Cashier and Registrar to check your records.
- Sweet tooth to enjoy to treats provided by the UAFS Alumni Association
- A smile, you're graduating! Be excited, we are!
Upcoming Grad Fest Dates:
- Fall 2017: October 25 | 10:00a-1:00p | 3:00p-6:00p
- Spring 2018: March 28 | 10:00a-1:00p | 3:00p-6:00p
Don't forget attending Grad Fest completes Lion Legacy Maker tradition! Be sure to take a selfie!